Hang tags in various sizes, shapes, stocks and finishes with drilled holes and cotton strings or elastic loops.
Like a hanging business card or tiny brochure, hang tags tell volumes about you and your product. Whether you’re a manufacturer, retailer or distributor, those little tags may be worth a thousand words. Quality, eco-friendly, hi-tech or hip? Use creative hang tag printing to convey who you are and what’s special about your product.
|2″ x 2″||$0.32||$0.23||$0.19|
|3.5″ x 2″||$0.37||$0.26||$0.22|
- Full color, black or PMS on 1 or 2 sides
- Drill hole included (choice of size and location)
- String types and color options
- 4 standard paper options, custom available
- Numerous size configurations
- The thickness and finish of the paper are key design features. Choose a heavy paper stock for best durability. Coated gloss or matte papers give a smooth, sophisticated look, while uncoated or textured finishes convey a more casual, natural feel.
- 120# Gloss Cover 14pt
- 120# Dull/Matte Cover 14pt
- 100# Uncoated Cover 14pt
- 200# Gloss Cover 24pt
- Recycled and Custom Papers
- 1/4″ Round Corners
- 3/8″ Round Corners
- Smaller, 1/8″ drill holes tend to work best with thin plastic fasteners. Bigger holes (usually 1/4″) give you more space for using string, ribbon, fabric or thicker plastic. Plan the location of the hole along with your hang tag design and get creative – drill the hole in the corner for a diamond-shape tag, for example.
- Cotton strings provide a natural look and feel. Available in popular colors such as white, brown, black and more to complement your printed hanging tags.
- Elastic loops give you a sleek, stretchy connection. Stick with tried-and-true black or white elastic or go glam with silver and gold metallic loops.In lengths from 2″ to 10″ inches from hole to knot.
- 5-7 day production
*Folded mini-booklets and high-quantity orders 7-14 day production